Often the last thing on your mind when you propose, or walk down the aisle is how to manage money when a relationship ends.
However we know that a significant proportion of relationships come to an end that usually results in a financial settlement.
Globe specialises in helping those unfamiliar with managing their finances who have received considerable financial settlements re-shape and manage their affairs. Although there is often an initial sense of freedom, this is commonly followed by a sense of uncertainty about the next steps.
Globe’s service can include assistance with:
- Decision making prior to agreeing to a financial settlement
- Articulating your new priorities
- Managing the proceeds of any settlement
- Establishing sensible ongoing financial habits
- Protecting wealth for the next generation(s)
Whilst the situation can feel daunting, Globe is there to ensure your next steps are the right ones.